Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New Personal Best

I was annoyed with myself last night. I've been working far too hard at this memory lark to be making silly mistakes like that so I thought I'd give 80 random digits a crack at lunch time today. I got 100% right in 4mins 1 second which I was really pleased with. Had I been in competition I could have used the last minute to squeeze another 20 digits in I'm sure.

I read through all 80 digits first and then had a second pass at them on a review. I was pleased at how well formed my original images were on my first pass. I would have made mistakes on the recall if I'd only looked at them once, but not many.

I'm so much happier today that I was last night. I really annoyed myself but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. I want to crack 100 digits in 5 mins by the end of this weekend and then I think I'll move on to binary for a bit. I think It's a good idea at the moment for me to be spending time on events in week blocks until I start to get a bit quicker. Then I can mix things up a bit :-)

No comments: