Friday, January 26, 2007

Rant

Here is the last few days of my life:

1) Someone drives in to the back of my car and drives off without leaving any insurance details. Total cost to me - £150 insurance job

2) Mac laptop dies and needs to be re-installed

3) Other mac hard drive dies

4) Someone drives in to my girlfriends mums car (that she's borrowing) and drives off

5) We both had a Chinese last night and both feel very sick today.

So I've done no memory training at all which I hate and life just seems to be working against me! Damn to everything I say! On a final note, if the person who keeps driving in to our cars and driving off is a memory person and happens to read this I hope all your dendrites fall our of your arse you evil person!

There, that was all I needed to do :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"5) We both had a chinese last night and both feel very sick today."

I understand what you meant by, "a chinese" -- however I can't stop myself from giggling... =D