Friday, January 19, 2007

New personal Best

Well, I'm calling it that because I did a perfect recall apart from reversing the 47th and 48th cards which I got stuck on for ages whilst I was memorising! Did a good time of 3:17 though so I'm pleased with that. All apart from about 10 cards were straight from memory with no working out to be done with another deck which was also very promising.

I'm pleased with that. I'll be under the 3 min barrier very very soon. The images felt (for the most part) very fluid, not much actual thinking to do to get the links etc. so I was a lot more relaxed. Made an effort to REALLY exaggerate the images which helped on some of the cards I've been known to get a bit stuck on in the past.

All in all, heading in the right direction and very happy, especially after my poor attempt last night! We all have bad days I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!