Thursday, January 11, 2007

Moving house hurts

It's awful, just awful. Moving house has got to be the most stressful thing I've ever done. I'm never going to do it again!

On a plus note, our new place is nice and quiet so I can concentrate better on my memory training. I think I've prepared enough routes for Cambridge already so shouldn't have to re-use anything like I had to at WMC 06.

Did a very comfortable pack of cards yesterday using an ordered deck I put back in the order of the cards I memorised. Felt a lot more confident doing it this way as I had lots of reminders for the 3 blanks I came up against. They were easy to track down as I only had 3 cards left when I'd put the pack in order. I'm going to keep training like that I think and try to get the times down to around 2.5 ish minutes or so for Cambridge.

No comments: