Friday, January 12, 2007

Goin' bak to the old skool, like the old fool........

I practised several decks of cards last night in a way I used to do when I first got started. I pick up a shuffled deck and time myself to see how long it takes to take each individual card and form an image out of it before moving on to the next one. When I stopped doing this I was at about 1min 10 seconds but after about 15 goes last night I was averaging about 40 seconds for the whole deck with my quickest being 38seconds.

This is just the time to form images, not to memorise anything but I think it's good practice and will revisit it perhaps once a week or so. If I can get down to about 40 seconds and be doing my person-action images and not just a single picture then I would be getting very very excited!

No comments: