Monday, October 16, 2006

Ben and the squashed frog

For those that don't know, a squashed frog is a drink made from all manor of things that when combined, seem to resemble a squashed frog. It would appear that a certain Mr Pridmore has a bit of a taste for them.

A bunch of us went out for a great bash on Ben's birthday and great fun was had by all! We ended up eating in Nottingham at a place that does an all you can eat from just about every country you can imagine. I had Italian, Indian, Thai and Chinese before my stomach could take no more. Great place :)

I've slowed up on my training. Finding it a bit tough to get motivated at the moment for some reason. Getting a bit down and depressed about pointless things. I still work at it a few hours a week but really not as much as I planned to. I feel like I need something to work towards so am seriously looking to do some charity and publicity work over the next few months.

I feel a lot quicker, as in things are coming to me much easier than they were before which is great. A lot more comfortable with doing complex images with more than one person/object interacting with another.

Anyway, back to work!

No comments: