Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Anyone for pi?

Quick update guys. To practice the new system and to kind of prove to myself that it works 100% I've started to memorise pi as a bit of an experiment. I've done the first 60 digits tonight just to start and it works very nicely. I've only used 3 of my locations to store the info. I'm stacking 20 digits in each place because I'm not against the clock and can afford the time to extend it a bit more.

I think I'm going to go for 5,000 digits which will only take 25 rooms using my system. Not bad I say!!

I've reviewed the first 60 digits a couple of times and they are well and truly in there so not concerned about the next few hundred. 5,000 would kind of prove the point I think and my girlfriend has said if I do it with no errors I can get a cool pi tattoo :)

No comments: