Saturday, September 16, 2006

Does this happen to all memorisers?

I'm wondering if there comes a point in every memory man's life where he just has to say something that Ben Pridmore is probably thinking about writing as we speak. Why is a programme like the X-factor so addictive and yet so incredibly poor at the same time? I've just been watching a 16-year-old girl talking about a dream career of not having to work because her singing life would mean she never had to. After hurling abuse at the TV screen, I realise that it was only my blog I could turn to now.

The youth of today confuse me. I was in peterborough this morning and walked past a group of Goths that must have been over a hundred strong...... as in seriously, there was probably 100 Goths there. I've never seen anything like it. I have no problem with Goths at all, in fact, I'm very fond of a lot of the music they listen to. It was just very surprising to see what I can only describe as a gaggle of Goths all flocking towards me looking like they should all be on some kind of suicide watch. Come on, it takes more muscles to frown etc etc.

This is my first non-memory related comment and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Thank you for reading.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

only your blog to turn to eh?! think you turned to me first- blogs are second best i say...

James Kemp said...

Yes dear, sorry dear :o)