Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Not very well :(

I've been ill for the last 2 weeks now. Bad stomach and generally feeling rough so I've got the next 2 days off work and going to see the Dr on Thursday to get myself sorted.

I did some card practice today. It was really good! I managed to do a 2min 37second full deck without error. This was with reordering another deck in under 5 mins according to competition rules. It's the first time I've gone under 3 mins and reordered the deck properly in the 5 min deadline so I'm really pleased with that. It took me 7 attempts with 3 that were only a couple of cards away but I made it! I've just got to get used to going for 5 mins recall and not the 10 I foolishly was working to before.

Even though I'm not going to be in Germany this weekend I'm very excited that it is all happening and can't wait to see the results. Ben must still be on a huge high after his excellent performance at the UK championships so he's my favourite for the day.

No comments: