Thursday, July 26, 2007

And after only 1 day............

Wow, the exercise I was talking about yesterday is amazing. It has helped me to refine my images so much it's unreal! I have been performing more consistently and I'm really happy. I've picked up on certain errors that I make with certain combinations and working out ways to correct that so the images are more memorable.

I did 2 packs of cards today. The first one was recalled from my mind and memorised in 3min 12sec. I made 3 mistakes on the recall which is pretty good considering I had no cards to refer to. The second deck was in 3min 1sec and I reordered a deck of cards in 2min 49sec. It was amazing. The images were so clear and I just picked the cards up one after the other with no gaps at all. Normally I have loads of gaps that I have to rebuild and that's what takes me over my 5 min time limit.

Very pleased with that and I'm going to keep working hard refining the images, then it's down to some hardcore speed training to perfect it all :)

1 comment:

Zoomy said...

Way to go!