Saturday, June 02, 2007

Birthday tomorrow

It's my birthday tomorrow and I wanted to have one last rant whilst I'm still 27. I came to the conclusion last night that I hate most people. I was driving through town to pick my girlfriend up and was chased down the road by 2 pikey chavs shouting abuse at me! Of course, I stopped and put the car in reverse with the full intent to run them both over to teach them a lesson but thought better of it. I'm not sure if they would let me memorise cards in jail for 20 years.

On the way home, on the same corner, another guy yelled at the car again, this time with his top up exposing his lard. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that most people are shit and deserve to be hated until they can prove themselves worthy of being liked.

What happened to being nice and helping old ladies across the street and listening to their stories of how they rationed in the war? The youth of today........guilty until proven innocent I say.

I'm off to go and start random fights with people in hoodies for looking at my girlfriend, or if they didn't look at her, ask them why they didn't and start a fight anyway.

3 comments:

Zoomy said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

What you lookin at eh? Wanna fight about it?