Tuesday, February 20, 2007

All rested, back in the game

After a few days off I've come back fighting fit and more determined than ever. I did some card practice last night which went pretty well. Did a deck in 3:27, 10 seconds over my personal best without much difficulty. After that I went for a crazy 2:20 just to see what I absorbed and what got left behind. I made 25 errors! But hey, I got half right, so I'm doing something right on some of them.

I've got to get working on these speed numbers again. I'm sure I'll make good progress once I defeat my mental barriers and finally believe in my memory after so many years of it failing me.

Not long until Cambridge now. Really looking forward to it and getting some new figures next to my name in the rankings. I hope to be able to double most of my WMC scores, but we shall see.

No comments: