Thursday, March 08, 2007

Bahrain you say......

"Next years World Memory Championships will be held in London!" Hooray the crowd roared as these beautiful words rolled of the Buzan tongue!

Hmmmm, the last time I checked, and things might have moved a bit, but I'm sure Bahrain is not in London. In fact, I was shocked to hear it wasn't even in England! Hear my yells fellow memorisers, we have been mislead! They will tell you it's in London, put you on a plane, then fly you to a far off country and force you to memorise under lock and key....................It's the truth.

I for one am not a good flyer at all and will also not be able to afford to go so it looks like this years WMC is out for me. Damn them all!

I am gutted, but at least I get another years training in and a couple of Cambridge events.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use Buzan's memory methods -- so it's highly unlikely that I'll even remember it's been changed to Bahrain when they say it's in London again...