Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's back!

James: "Hi motivation! Where have you been?"
Motivation:"You know, just chilling with my friend 'can't be arsed' for a while but now I'm back!"
James:"That's great news, can I please get back to my memory training now with enthusiasm and motivation?"
Motivation:"That's fine by me. Enthusiasm was right behind me on my way back to your brain so you should be fine"
James:"Many thanks motivation, I'm glad you have come home."

As you will notice from the above conversation, motivation is back. I sat in bed last night going through cards and random numbers with a renewed excitement for them both. It seems that the longer I've left it, the better I get which is strange. The cards felt very natural last night, didn't have to force anything and the images came to me very clearly which I was happy about.

So looks like I'm back in the game! It would seem I need to work quite hard now to get a place in Josh's soon to be movie Moonwalking with Einstein :o)

No comments: