Wednesday, November 01, 2006

How to develop a perfect memory

I was so excited this morning to see the famous book 'How to develop a perfect memory' by Dominic O'brien arrive this morning! I've heard people paying silly money for it but I managed to pick it up for £12 delivered which was a bargain.

As for the training, I'm still working hard on numbers and cards. Haven't done much with Pi but tested myself on the first 350 digits last night and got them all correct. I've been revising 5 packs of cards per day for the last few days and have noticed my speed dramatically improving. I'm going through the pack as fast as I can just seeing my images in my head, then moving on. I'm down to a tiny fraction over 1 second per card. Lots of room to improve still but enjoying seeing the time go down :)

No comments: